|Posted by Janelle on December 10, 2010 at 5:52 PM|
* There is nothing that you as a individual/child of God cannot do; however He has given each of us something special and unique.
* Everyone is born with a natural talent - we each have something to offer.
* Talent is not defined by what you feel you can do or can not do.
* No matter what your talent/gift is - know that is precious and should be used to honor God.
* What separates the weak from the strong is the commitment to nurture your gift - and cultivate it in the right environment.
* We each can play a role in nurturing each others talents/gifts by supporting one another and encouraging one another.
* Never measure what you have to the sucess of another individual.
* Traps that keep you from nurturing: Fear, Insecurity, Uncertainty, Negative Influences/Media
* Set short term goals for yourself - mark your progress.